Need to Know !!
- Rates increase 10-year fixed mortgages
- Buy-to-let the best area in the UK for 2018
- Interest-only mortgages at risk of losing their homes, warns watchdog
- Let to Buy a step-by-step guide
- Safety tips- Travelling to higher Altitudes
- Open Banking hits the market tomorrow
- Buy-to-let mortgage rates are cheap as chips if lock for five years
- Weather alert – advice
- How much your house prices are going to rise by in 2018
- Remortgaging now
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Taxi in Farnborough and Taxi in CamberleyTaxi in Farnborough Aldershot, Camberley for All Airports transfer. Airport and Train taxis? Executive Transfer Service? 6,7 or 8 Seater MPV? wheelchair access taxis? Minicabs? Courier Service? We cover Aldershot, Ash, Ash Green,Read More...
- Farnborough Taxis and Aldershot TaxisFarnborough Taxis Welcome to 5 Star Taxi, in Farnborough Taxis, Camberley, Aldershot and surrounding. Your local private hire taxi company formed by the very experienced personnel who have gained a wide knowledgeRead More...
- Aldershot Taxis to Heathrow, Taxi in AldershotAldershot Taxis to Heathrow We are well established cab company in Aldershot and providing service as Aldershot Taxis to Heathrow can offer you cab service in countrywide journeys, no journey is too largeRead More...
- Airport Transfers and Train stationsairport transfers yellow cab, cab, taxi number, cab company, cab number, cab company near me yellow cab near me taxi company near me taxi rates taxi number near airport transfers me heathrow taxi taxi phone number yellow cap yellow cab company find a cab nearRead More...
- 7 time-saving tips to help get your clients a faster offer 24th May 2018We know it can be frustrating when your client's application is delayed, which is why knowing a few ways to help speed up your case can prove invaluable. So, we've listed our 7 must know tips that could help save you and your clients time when you submit your next application.
- Selected tracker rate reductions and a new 10 year fixed rate 23rd May 2018From Thursday 24 May, we'll be reducing selected 2 year tracker rates by up to 0.45%. And we'll be introducing a 10 year fixed rate at 3.49% with free standard valuation and £250 cashback.
- Increased procuration fees and dedicated product range for larger portfolio clients 16th May 2018We're pleased to confirm that from tomorrow, Thursday 17 May, we're increasing our procuration fees for larger portfolio applications and to support this will be introducing a dedicated range of products.
- Download our Buy to Let Barometer 9th May 2018Our Q1 Buy to Let Barometer showcases the latest results from BDRC Continental's Landlord Panel research.
- Broker support profile: Adam Green, Broker Chat adviser 1st May 2018Adam started working for Nationwide Building Society in 2015 and has worked in our registration and procuration fee team, a variety of Dedicated Broker Support roles, and for the last year has been a Broker Chat adviser. Adam provides insight into the role of a Broker Chat adviser and tells us how he helps support […]
- Extending the Offer Validity period for remortgage applications 26th April 2018From tomorrow, Friday 27 April, we'll be extending the Offer Validity period for remortgage applications from 3 to 6 months. This supports your clients applying for a remortgage and onward purchase at the same time, as both product ranges now have the same Offer Validity period.
- End dates extension 24th April 2018We're just letting you know that from Wednesday 25 April, we'll be extending the end dates across all New Business products.
- No max age for Experienced Landlords up to 65% LTV 11th April 2018It's our mission to continually make improvements for you and your clients, which is why from Wednesday 18 April, we're removing maximum age limits for experienced landlord applications up to 65% LTV.
- Energy Efficiency Regulations are coming 27th March 2018From 1 April, new Energy Efficiency Regulations will establish a minimum standard of energy efficiency for private rented property. This means landlords must ensure their properties have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of 'E' or higher before granting a new tenancy to new or existing tenants.
- End dates extension 27th March 2018We're just letting you know that from Wednesday 28 March, we'll be extending the end dates across all existing customer switcher products.