3 ways to get into property ladder बचत गर्न धेरै बर्ष लाग्न सक्छ, तर त्यहाँ योजनाहरू छन र मदत गर्न सकिन्छ ।यहाँ सानो बचत सँग सम्पत्तिको सीढी मा प्राप्त गर्न तीन तरिका छन । साझा स्वामित्व साझा स्वामित्व योजनाहरू तपाईं आफ्नो स्थानीय अधिकार वा एक आवास विकासकर्ता देखि, सामान्यतया 25% 75%, विशेषता एक प्रतिशत किन्न…
Need to Know !!
- Rates increase 10-year fixed mortgages
- Buy-to-let the best area in the UK for 2018
- Interest-only mortgages at risk of losing their homes, warns watchdog
- Let to Buy a step-by-step guide
- Safety tips- Travelling to higher Altitudes
- Open Banking hits the market tomorrow
- Buy-to-let mortgage rates are cheap as chips if lock for five years
- Weather alert – advice
- How much your house prices are going to rise by in 2018
- Remortgaging now
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Taxi in Farnborough and Taxi in CamberleyTaxi in Farnborough Aldershot, Camberley for All Airports transfer. Airport and Train taxis? Executive Transfer Service? 6,7 or 8 Seater MPV? wheelchair access taxis? Minicabs? Courier Service? We cover Aldershot, Ash, Ash Green,Read More...
- Farnborough Taxis and Aldershot TaxisFarnborough Taxis Welcome to 5 Star Taxi, in Farnborough Taxis, Camberley, Aldershot and surrounding. Your local private hire taxi company formed by the very experienced personnel who have gained a wide knowledgeRead More...
- Aldershot Taxis to Heathrow, Taxi in AldershotAldershot Taxis to Heathrow We are well established cab company in Aldershot and providing service as Aldershot Taxis to Heathrow can offer you cab service in countrywide journeys, no journey is too largeRead More...
- Airport Transfers and Train stationsairport transfers yellow cab, cab, taxi number, cab company, cab number, cab company near me yellow cab near me taxi company near me taxi rates taxi number near airport transfers me heathrow taxi taxi phone number yellow cap yellow cab company find a cab nearRead More...
- A closer look at Landlords Purchase Strategies 16th July 2018Did you know that 15% of landlords' plan to purchase property in the next year, edging up from the all-time low of 12% at the end of 2017?
- Broker Support Profile: Simon Cradock, Corporate Relationship Manager 4th July 2018Simon has been a Corporate Relationship Manager for two and a half years, and a Business Development Manager for twelve years before that. Simon provides insight into the role of a Corporate Relationship Manager and tells us how he helps support mortgage clubs and networks.
- Broker support profile: Darren Cunliffe, BDM 3rd July 2018Darren has been a BDM for the last three years and has worked in financial services for 25 years, most of the time as a broker. Darren provildes insight into the role of a BDM at The Mortgage Works and tells us how he helps support you and your clients' applications.
- Introducing our Limited Company product range 28th June 2018Continuing our mission to make even more improvements for you and your clients, we're pleased to announce our return to the Limited Company market.
- Rate changes and product updates 27th June 2018From tomorrow, Thursday 28 June, we'll be reducing selected 5 year fixed rates by up to 0.50% and introducing a new dedicated range of Further Advance products with an extended offer validity period of 6 months.
- Broker support profile: Adam Green, Broker Chat adviser 16th June 2018Adam started working for Nationwide Building Society in 2015 and has worked in our registration and procuration fee team, a variety of Dedicated Broker Support roles, and for the last year has been a Broker Chat adviser. Adam provides insight into the role of a Broker Chat adviser and tells us how he helps support […]
- Maximum age policy 15th June 2018You may have heard recently that we've improved our maximum age policy for Experienced Landlord applications. And it's true, we've completely removed maximum age limits for Experienced Landlord applications up to 65% LTV.
- Broker support profile: Tracey Copeland, BDM 14th June 2018Tracey has worked for The Nationwide Group for over 20 years, the last 10 years as BDM. Tracey provides insight into the role of a BDM at The Mortgage Works and tells us how she helps support you and your client's applications.
- Building a better world of Buy to Let 11th June 2018We've always stood by our commitment to brokers and landlords, putting you at the very core of everything we do. Here's a reminder of some of the stellar improvements we've recently made, along our journey to Destination TMW.
- End dates extension 5th June 2018We're just letting you know that from tomorrow, Wednesday 6 June, we'll be extending the end dates across all Existing Customer switcher products.