Need to Know !!
- Rates increase 10-year fixed mortgages
- Buy-to-let the best area in the UK for 2018
- Interest-only mortgages at risk of losing their homes, warns watchdog
- Let to Buy a step-by-step guide
- Safety tips- Travelling to higher Altitudes
- Open Banking hits the market tomorrow
- Buy-to-let mortgage rates are cheap as chips if lock for five years
- Weather alert – advice
- How much your house prices are going to rise by in 2018
- Remortgaging now
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Taxi in Farnborough and Taxi in CamberleyTaxi in Farnborough Aldershot, Camberley for All Airports transfer. Airport and Train taxis? Executive Transfer Service? 6,7 or 8 Seater MPV? wheelchair access taxis? Minicabs? Courier Service? We cover Aldershot, Ash, Ash Green,Read More...
- Farnborough Taxis and Aldershot TaxisFarnborough Taxis Welcome to 5 Star Taxi, in Farnborough Taxis, Camberley, Aldershot and surrounding. Your local private hire taxi company formed by the very experienced personnel who have gained a wide knowledgeRead More...
- Aldershot Taxis to Heathrow, Taxi in AldershotAldershot Taxis to Heathrow We are well established cab company in Aldershot and providing service as Aldershot Taxis to Heathrow can offer you cab service in countrywide journeys, no journey is too largeRead More...
- Airport Transfers and Train stationsairport transfers yellow cab, cab, taxi number, cab company, cab number, cab company near me yellow cab near me taxi company near me taxi rates taxi number near airport transfers me heathrow taxi taxi phone number yellow cap yellow cab company find a cab nearRead More...
- End dates extension 24th April 2018We're just letting you know that from Wednesday 25 April, we'll be extending the end dates across all New Business products.
- No max age for Experienced Landlords up to 65% LTV 11th April 2018It's our mission to continually make improvements for you and your clients, which is why from Wednesday 18 April, we're removing maximum age limits for experienced landlord applications up to 65% LTV.
- Energy Efficiency Regulations are coming 27th March 2018From 1 April, new Energy Efficiency Regulations will establish a minimum standard of energy efficiency for private rented property. This means landlords must ensure their properties have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of 'E' or higher before granting a new tenancy to new or existing tenants.
- End dates extension 27th March 2018We're just letting you know that from Wednesday 28 March, we'll be extending the end dates across all existing customer switcher products.
- Reintroducing 80% LTV fixed rate product 21st March 2018From tomorrow, Thursday 22 March, we're reintroducing new 2 and 5 year fixed rate products at 80% LTV, with rates starting from 2.99%.
- It's simple to switch your client's mortgage online 19th March 2018If your client's already a TMW customer, and they're eligible to switch using our Online Mortgage Switcher (OMS) service, you can login to TMW Online to compare their current mortgage account with our latest offers, shortlist the mortgages they're interested in and compare rates, features and monthly payments or switch their deal online in a matter of […]
- Rental Income Analysis report 8th March 2018Did you know that according to the latest results from BDRC Continental's Landlord Panel survey, the average gross rental income earned in the last 12 months is £58,000, down by £1,000 since Q3?
- Rate changes and end dates extension 28th February 2018Further to our email yesterday, we can now confirm that from tomorrow, Thursday 1 March, we'll be increasing selected 2 and 5 year fixed rate products by 0.05%. We'll also be extending the end dates across all New Business products.
- Broker support profile: Tracey Copeland, BDM 20th February 2018Tracey has worked for The Nationwide Group for over 20 years, the last 10 years as BDM. Tracey provides insight into the role of a BDM at The Mortgage Works and tells us how she helps support you and your client's applications.
- Our latest Tenant Demand Report 19th February 2018Our Q4 2017 Tenant Demand Report follows on from the recently shared Buy to Let Barometer, with content also taken from BDRC Continental's latest Landlord Panel research.