Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Need to Know !!
- The most affordable cities in the UK for first-time buyers
- Interest only mortgages and downsizing
- Top tips if you’re buying a property with a friend
- 3 ways to get onto the property ladder with a smaller deposit
- How much can you borrow to purchase an investment property?
- How can you protect yourself from the risk of property prices falling?
- Is a property market CRASH imminent? Expert warns house prices could fall to lows of £70k
- More changes on the way for landlords
- To remortgage or not to remortgage, that is the question
- How to decide where to live